Improve your business intelligence and business performance by incorporating weather data into your data analytics and business intelligence strategy with OnPoint® Weather by Weather Source. Customers now have the ability to correlate business data with weather data and other datasets using BigQuery within the Google Cloud Platform for immediate and actionable business intelligence.
OnPoint Weather provides users with analytics grade weather data at hyper-local resolutions. Our proprietary OnPoint Platform uses deep problem solving methods on numerous sources of raw weather data from satellites, radar, weather stations, weather models, and other sources to create a meteorologically accurate weather dataset designed from the ground up for use in business analytics. The OnPoint Grid supports nearly 2,000,000 points which means you can access weather information that is truly local to your location of interest.
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a public cloud infrastructure offering based on Google’s global infrastructure. Google Cloud Platform includes future-proof infrastructure designed to handle the growing demand for cloud based services along with a wide suite of business products.
BigQuery is a low-cost fully-managed analytics warehouse for large scale data analytics.
- Reduce wasteful spending
- Improve business performance
- Fine-tune marketing campaigns
- Improve resource planning
- Improve ROI
- Analyze business intelligence for weather related impacts and sensitivities and much more
Google Cloud Platform
- Proven, reliable infrastructure, data analytics and machine learning
- Ensure design for security and fully featured for all enterprises
- Take advantage of industry leading cloud performance
- Deploy petabyte-scale databases with real time analysis of data
- Low cost application with embedded cost control mechanisms
- Fully integrated and highly available
- Flexible data ingestion and much more
For your convenience, we have samples in Google Cloud Platform. We invite you to take a look and get acquainted with our analytics-grade past, present, forecast and climatological weather data in BigQuery where you can view schema, see exactly which weather elements are available and put it to the test.