The quickest, easiest and most reliable way to get historical weather data.
We Guarantee it.
We are the preeminent experts in historical weather data. Our historical weather search engine revolutionized the web back in 2004. By providing the easiest way to find past weather, we made past weather data more accessible and easier than ever with just a few clicks of the mouse. Since then, we have served all sorts of users from the individual to some of the world’s largest and most well-known organizations in the world. See client list.
“It couldn’t get any easier. I found in under five minutes what I’d spent hours trying to get from the national weather service.”
– Gregory Kinsall, Cox-Colvin and Associates
“ Thanks for the fast and easy weather data.”
– Joel Rasmussen, LNS Engineers
Our Weather History Reports are the quickest and easiest way to get past weather information. Our service empowers businesses and individuals with a professional historical weather data service backed by a support staff of professional, expert meteorologists.
People are often overjoyed to find how wonderful of an experience it is to get weather history from Weather Source.
“Thank you! Just what I was looking for! I’ve been at this for hours until I reached your site. Thank you!”
– Amy Middleton
You need past weather. . . Now.
You need past weather right away? No problem. We have the quickest and easiest to use service possible. Guaranteed. We get these questions all the time.
- Question: We are in need a daily rainfall report for the month of July 2011. Is this something I can obtain from your website?
- Question: I am looking for the hourly wet bulb temperatures for Boston, MA, between November 2009 and January 2012.
- Question: Is there a way to actually see a graph of rainfall for the month of March and to the present, (March 2012 to April 15th 2012) in clearwater florida, on a day by day basis.?
- Question: Could you please tell me the inches of snow that fell in otis, ma 01253 for the months of 10/2011-3/2012.
- Question: Hi I am interested in getting a weather history report for…. SAN PEDRO, CALIFORNIA 90732…. From March 1,2006 thru April 2,2012… Can u let me know how to do so!
- Question: We need a 25 year hourly data set of weather from Mercer County Airport, Ewing, New Jersey? At a minimum, we need hourly wind speed, wind direction, and temperature.
- Question: Do you have hourly temperature information at Philadelphia International Airport spanning the last few years?
Answer: Yes, yes, yes…
The answer to all these questions is yes. These are precisely the sort of needs our Extended Weather History Reports are designed for – and so much more. And if you need past weather, chances are, it will work for you. Check it out now.
Our Weather History Reports will exceed your expectations
- Powerful weather history search engine developed by – and available exclusively only at – Weather Source. Our past weather search engine will help you find past weather better than anything else out there. It’s designed to help you find the past weather data you need instantly. It’s the quickest, easiest and most professional way to find and document past weather. Try now!
- Powerful web page reports with tables & graphs showing exactly what the weather was like, hour-by-hour, day-by-day, month-to-month, or annually. Data is instantly available in your web browser for easy viewing & printing . Learn More
- Print weather history reports from your web browser. Learn More
- Download (export) data for use with spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel, Access & Calc) and databases. Learn More
- Create unlimited number of customizable web-page reports for any and all weather station locations. Learn More
- Access ALL past weather data reported by ALL weather stations in the area. Try now!
- Keep up to date with the latest data – Access future data for the weather station(s) as it becomes available. This means you can create new reports in the future as new weather information is added to our archive. Our database is updated every day with new data from thousands of weather monitoring stations across the U.S. As we get the data from the government and add it to our database, it’s available to you in the reports. (There is a 2-day delay in getting current-day weather into the reports. So data reported by the weather station today will show up in you report the day after tomorrow. The database is updated in the overnight hours so it will be available in your reports early in the morning – typically before 6 am Eastern time.)
- Access all U.S. NWS weather stations. Weather Source archives far more official U.S. Government (NWS) weather stations than most other resources on the web. For the most complete archive, we also archive data much further back in time than most – some as far back as 1902. Weather Source is more likely to have the weather data you need.
- All purchases are backed by our support staff of expert meteorologists. Where else can you find THAT?
Where Does the Weather Data in your Weather History Reports Come From?
All the data in our Weather History Reports comes from the U.S. Government – multiple agencies of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), including the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) and the National Weather Service (NWS). Data from these agencies is quality controlled at both at NCDC and at Weather Source. The quality control process involves numerous error checks and ensures you of the reliability in the data. While a 100% perfection guarantee could never be made by Weather Source or the U.S. Government due to the enormity and complexity of the overall system, every effort is made by both Weather Source and the US Government to provide the best and most error-free product possible, and the quality of the data is generally accepted as very reliable and trustworthy and THE most reliable data available. Public and private industry throughout many sectors of the economy, from financial, legal and insurance, to climate research, make extensive use of, and rely on, the very same data that is available here at Weather Source. Industry relies on this data; you too can rest assured knowing that the data you’ve ordered will withstand scrutiny.
Sometime people ask us questions like “One of my co-workers has asserted that only information from the NOAA is admissible in court. Is this true or could we use your report in a legal battle?”
We use only National Weather Service (NWS) and NOAA data from official US government weather stations so you can present government weather data with authority. Our downloadable PDF report is designed specifically for legal use. If you print either the web page report or download the professional PDF report, you’ll see the statement:
“This weather data comes from official stations of the United States Government’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), specifically, the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) and the National Weather Service (NWS). Data compiled from these government sources is widely regarded as reliable and authoritative and used in our industry as standard and acceptable to rely on. The data is quality controlled by both NCDC and Weather Source”
Why purchase weather information from Weather Source?
Occasionally people will ask: “Our tax dollars support the National Weather Service (NWS), so shouldn’t weather information be free?” It is true that our taxes support the NWS, and as such there is a tremendous amount of free weather information (primarily forecasts and current conditions) available on the internet and elsewhere. However it is important to understand that the mission of the NWS is to provide basic weather information “for the protection of life and property and the enhancement of the national economy” (quoted directly from the NWS mission statement). To fulfill numerous needs beyond “the protection of life and property”, commercial weather services such as Weather Source are a critical and valuable resource. The government’s offering is limited. Weather Source provides many products and services above and beyond what is available from the government. We also have worked hard to provide innovative ways to help you get the weather information you need as quickly and easily as possible, and ensure you can count on the accuracy and reliability of the data.
Perhaps most importantly, Weather Source provides weather information that has been quality tested well beyond that which the NWS does. As such, you can have peace of mind that the weather information you get from Weather Source is accurate and dependable.
One thing that sets us apart from from the rest is our award-winning Customer support. Our professional support staff with expert meteorologists is here to assist you with your purchase.
The bottom line is, you are paying for in the highest quality products and services with the ease and convenience will not find anywhere else, all backed by our outstanding customer service.
As we have done since 2004, all purchases our backed by our NO HASSLE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Weather Source provides a hassle-free satisfaction guarantee on all weather information products and subscriptions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we encourage you to contact Weather Source let us know. A representative from Weather Source will then contact you to do what is necessary to get you what you need. If we cannot, Weather Source will promptly refund your purchase.
Try Risk Free
If you are considering purchasing access to our Weather History Reports, we thought you’d like to know we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back. If you have any problem whatsoever, our expert meteorologists will work with you to resolve the problem and provide to you what you were originally after. If it turns out it is just not possible and you are still not satisfied, we will refund your money. We are confident that our weather history reports will provide what you need. We are an “A+” accredited company with the Better Business Bureau.
Our weather history reports are very powerful and professional and so easy to use. Many customers have have fallen in love. We’re confident you will too.